Banks on Sentence 2016 app and 2017 app pre-order. (Published end April 2017)
- You will get the current 2016 content immediately and the new 2017 content when it goes live in April 2017
- For iPads and Windows 8/10 devices. Will not work on Apple Mac computers, iPhones or Android devices
- This is not the ProView version.
- App prices are subject to VAT.
- There can be up to a 60 minuite delay between purchasing the app and being able to sign in to it due to the technicalities of the system.
To get the app
You can download the app from either the Apple app store (from your iPad, the book won’t appear if you search the app store from your phone or a computer) or from the Windows app store. Once you open the app it will ask you to sign in with the credentials you used to purchase the app on our website. The app will then start to download the book. It may take a while so a strong wi-fi signal is recommended. If the download is interrupted, you may have to start again.
If you already have the app and wish to upgrade to the 2017 content:
You will have to log out of the app and back in again to force the 2017 material download. On the iPad you should go to the general iPad settings and then find the Banks app and sign out. On Windows you sign out from the settings within the app itself. Please note, any tags, annotations or highlights that you have in place for the 2016 edition will not be carried over. They will be deleted when you download the new book. Unfortunately there is no way around this at present.
The app will be updated with new cases and statutes and these will be available at no extra cost. The app will continue to receive legal updates until January 2018.
Please contact us directly if you wish to buy multiple copies of the app as this has to be done manually due to the individual usernames and passwords that must be created.
We can provide you with discounted bulk buy prices on request.
App terms and conditions