Banks on Sentence 2017 app.
- For iPads and Windows 8/10 devices. Will not work on Apple Mac computers, iPhones or Android devices
- This is not the ProView version.
- App prices are subject to VAT.
- There can be up to a 60 minuite delay between purchasing the app and being able to sign in to it due to the technicalities of the system.
- Please note, unfortunately we will not be offering in-app legal updates to the 2017 app as the costs to supply this service are too prohibitive. The legal updates to the book and app can be found for free on our website: main menu > Volumes 1 & 2 > 2017 updates
To get the app
You can download the app from either the Apple app store (from your iPad, the book won’t appear if you search the app store from your phone or a computer) or from the Windows app store. Once you open the app it will ask you to sign in with the credentials you used to purchase the app on our website. The app will then start to download the book. It may take a while so a strong wi-fi signal is recommended. If the download is interrupted, you may have to start again.
If you already have the app and wish to upgrade to the 2017 content:
You will have to log out of the app and back in again to force the 2017 material download. On the iPad you should go to the general iPad settings and then find the Banks app and sign out. On Windows you sign out from the settings within the app itself. Please note, any tags, annotations or highlights that you have in place for the 2016 edition will not be carried over. They will be deleted when you download the new book. Unfortunately there is no way around this at present.
Please contact us directly if you wish to buy multiple copies of the app as this has to be done manually due to the individual usernames and passwords that must be created.
We can provide you with discounted bulk buy prices on request.
App terms and conditions